HITT's Washington DC office serves as the headquarters and base of operations for our executive leadership and client-focused teams. The headquarters office is also home to:
- HITT's administrative, accounting and support staff
- A large field force comprising carpenters, painters, laborers, drivers, and helpers available 24/7 to supplement subcontractor forces or self-perform millwork, carpentry, paint, drywall and plaster, trash hauls, and demolition.
- A fully-stocked warehouse featuring the materials, equipment, and tools to perform any job.
- A millwork shop operated by skilled carpenters who provide services from rough carpentry to intricate, custom millwork installations.
- A service fleet including trucks, vans, dump trucks, and bobcats available to any project and our labor force.
- HITT University training facility.
We are uniquely equipped to handle service work and day two activities quickly and efficiently for our clients. HITT directly staffs over 50 carpenters and helpers, 56 laborers, 21 painters and 7 service carpenters complete with fully equipped service vans. We have a fully stocked warehouse which enables us to respond quickly to client requests and minimize costs.