Team | Leadership
Steve Richbourg joined HITT in 1997 and has 30 years of experience in the construction industry. Steve was promoted to executive vice president in 2008 and works with the principal leadership team to provide strategic direction and strategy for Client relationship management and national business acquisition. In his current role, Steve oversees HITT's national accounts, focusing on ensuring consistent Client service nationwide.
During his past 20 years at with the company, Steve has held various supervisory positions including director of the company's Corporate Interiors sector where he led dedicated teams of experts focused on delivering commercial spaces ranging in size from a single office renovation to complete campus build-outs. He has been actively involved in the growth of the company into new regions, both organically and through acquisitions.
Awards & Honors
- Greater Washington Board of Trade, former member
- Board of Governors, Washington Building Congress
- Board of Directors (former), Washington Building Congress
- Former Executive Committee Member / Leadership Team for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- NAIOP Northern Virginia past member
Affiliations & Certifications
- OSHA 30-Hour certification
- Qualifier for all HITT state licenses