Team | Leadership
As the vice president of corporate business development, Megan focuses on corporate business development, communications and branding, and aspects of marketing that align with the overall business mission and goals of the company.
Megan has more than 10 years of experience in construction, starting her career in the field and focusing on marketing and business development throughout her career. As a senior leader at HITT, Megan serves as a member of our Corporate Leadership Council and Enterprise Governance Committee.
- Board Member, NAIOP Virginia
- Developing Leaders Co-Chair, NAIOP Virginia
- NAIOP National forum for National and Investment Perspectives
- Committee Member, Urban Land Institute
Awards and Honors
- Panelist, National Microsoft Convergence Customer Relationship Management (CRM), 2015