Megan has more than 13 years of experience in the construction industry, starting her career in the field and rising through the ranks to project manager. She joined HITT in 2013 as a Director of Corporate Business Development, overseeing the company’s business development strategy, client engagement, and research platform. In 2018, Megan was promoted to Vice President and was responsible for HITT’s national business development strategy, including identifying new business markets and service lines to support the growth of the company. In January 2020, Megan took on a new role as the Vice President of Research & Development leading the strategy to drive change in the built environment. In this role, she has a wide range of responsibilities including oversight of all R&D projects, the Co|lab, thought leadership, and initiating market research to support the growth strategy.
- Board Member and Vice Chair, Special Events, NAIOP Virginia
- NAIOP Trends in Real Estate I Forum
- Visionary with the NAIOP Board of Governors
- Board Member and Sponsorship Committee Chair, CoreNet Mid-Atlantic
- Committee Member, CoreNet Easter Regional Symposium
Awards and Honors
- Panelist, National Microsoft Convergence Customer Relationship Management (CRM), 2015