Team | Leadership
Josh Foreso started his career at HITT as a summer field laborer during college and joined the firm after college as an assistant project manager. He progressed quickly through the operations ranks from project manager, senior project manager, and vice president of the firm’s base building sector. Josh gained nearly 20 years of experience specializing in the new construction of multifamily and commercial office buildings as well as building repositioning. Throughout his career with HITT, Josh has worked on some of the largest and most complicated projects in the company’s portfolio in a variety of capacities.
In 2017, Josh was promoted to senior vice president and leader of the Corporate Office – Base and Multifamily sectors. As sector leader, Josh provides executive oversight of all corporate office base building and multifamily construction projects and is responsible for the overall performance of the two sector teams. Josh is a passionate leader and mentor, dedicating his time to training and developing young leaders in the company.
- Lyric 440 K Street Apartments
- Atlantic Plumbing Parcels A and B
- WestBroad Residences
- The Signature Apartments
- Reston Town Center – South of Market Blocks 14 & 15
- One Hill South
- ABC Virginia's Networking for the Non-Networker Panelist, 2013–2015
- ABC Virginia’s Construction 101 Panelist, 2017
- ABC Metro Washington Leadership Program Graduate
- American Cancer Society National Capital Golf Classic Board Member, 2015–2016
- American Cancer Society National Capital Golf Classic Co-Chair, 2016-2017
B.A., Business and Philosophy, Catholic University