Team | Leadership
With nearly 35 years of experience in the construction industry, Jeremy has a proven track record of delivering award-winning, challenging projects from high-end multifamily buildings to data centers, hotels, and commercial offices. He joined the company in 2002 and rose through operations in roles of increasing responsibility. In 2007 he was promoted to executive vice president responsible for the strategic growth and development of HITT’s Base Building sector. Additionally, he provided oversight of the Hospitality and Technology sectors over the past several years.
In 2017, Jeremy became co-president of HITT Contracting. In this role, he continues to provide executive oversight of the company’s booming Technology sector and drives national growth in current and new geographies. Jeremy is responsible for all operations in the regional offices of Atlanta, California, Charleston, Texas, and South Florida.
- Glenstone Museum
- Northern Virginia Sterling II Data Center
- One Hill South
- The Signature Apartments
- Atlantic Plumbing Parcels A & B
- WestBroad Residences
- Washington Gas Springfield Operations Center
- T. Rowe Price
- Reston Town Center – South of Market – Blocks 14 & 15
We are passionate about construction and really enjoy rolling up our sleeves to tackle even the smallest challenge.
Awards & Honors
- ENR Mid-Atlantic Region Best Project, Northern Virginia Sterling II Data Center; 2017
- ABC Metro Washington Excellence in Construction Award, One Hill South; 2017
- NAIOP Northern Virginia Award of Excellence, WestBroad Residences; 2016
- ENR Mid-Atlantic Best Project Award of Merit, Atlantic Plumbing; 2016
- ULI Washington Excellence In Housing Development Award, Atlantic Plumbing; 2016
- NAIOP DC MD Award of Excellence, Atlantic Plumbing; 2015
- ABC Metro Washington Excellence in Construction Award, CSIS; 2014
- NAIOP Northern Virginia Award of Excellence, Washington Gas; 2012
- Panelist, Multifamily Development Symposium hosted by the Washington Business Journal