Building Public Trust
HITT is an experienced provider of construction services for some of the largest organizations within the government sector.
Our people are expert project managers representing a diverse range of backgrounds and expertise in government construction types in the communities where they live and work. We enable fiscally responsible government procurement of construction services by providing the best value, remaining proactive and flexible, maintaining responsiveness in all situations while controlling the schedule. Our award-winning portfolio of government construction projects includes thousands of projects completed for Federal executive departments and the intelligence community. Our services and experience include:
- Turnkey construction
- Secure facilities/SCIFs
- Perimeter security/Force protection
- GSA tenant build-outs and renovations
- Historic and monumental construction
- Indefinite delivery term contracts
- LEED construction/environmental stewardship
- Embassies and international organizations
Small Business Programs
HITT is committed to assembling the best team for government projects to ensure compliance with contractual goals for small business subcontracting programs.
As a company-wide practice, HITT strives to exceed the standards set or required by the Small Business Administration. Equal employment opportunities are a cornerstone of HITT’s corporate philosophy and we are invested in strengthening our relationships with the small business subcontracting community. Our Government project teams have experience supporting numerous small business programs and enterprises including but not limited to:
- SBA-Sponsored 8(a) Mentor-Protégé / Joint Venture
- Small Businesses
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- Woman-Owned Small Businesses
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- Additional Small Business Outreach Programs
Our success begins and ends with trust. We have earned our reputation as a trusted builder through consistent, high quality construction, safety compliance and timely project delivery.
Executive Vice President