Team | Leadership
Dave has 32 years of experience in the construction industry, including 23 years with HITT. Throughout his career, Dave has worked on some of the largest and most complicated base building projects in the company’s portfolio.
He is inspired by the challenge of complex construction projects and seeing the tangible results of his teamwork with other passionate individuals in accomplishing shared goals.
Dave excels in training the next generation while helping to develop and lead each of his project teams to success. He uses his industry knowledge and strengths in team building, scheduling, and logistics to build relationships with Clients, subcontractors, and consultants and lead projects to successful completion.
- Glenstone Museum
- South of Market, Reston Town Center
- T. Rowe Price OMFC Phase III
- Montgomery County Conference Center and Hotel
Affiliations & Certifications
- LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 30-Hour
Awards & Honors
- Outstanding Job Supervision Award, ASAMW (formerly DCMSA); 2007
- Outstanding Safety Award, ASAMW (formerly DCMSA); 2000
B.S., Building Construction, Virginia Tech