Cliff Chow is a vice president and regional office leader of HITT's New York office. With more than 20 years in the construction industry, Cliff has a proven track record of delivering high-end, fast-track interior construction projects for many of the most influential Fortune 500 firms.
As a national account manager, Cliff has completed more than 100 projects in 23 states for Microsoft and continues to lead accounts for some of HITT’s most recognizable Clients.
Cliff provides executive oversight and management to our newest regional office. He embodies The HITT Way with his over two decades of experience with the company. In addition to his project management skills, he has been instrumental in the integration of Americon HITT.
Affiliations & Certifications
- OSHA 30-hour certification
- First Aid / CPR
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- CoreNet Global
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
Notable Projects & Clients
M.S., Civil Engineering, Virginia Tech