Ashley Campbell’s 15-year career has encompassed business development, strategic marketing, proposal management, and communications for construction firms. She joined HITT in 2014 as Director of Marketing responsible for pursuits management and graphics. Since then, her role has grown to include management of the brand, internal and external communications, and corporate business development. In 2017, Ashley was promoted to vice president of marketing and corporate communications. In this role she provides senior leadership for the national marketing, communications, and business development teams, and leads the strategic vision for the client experience to ensure HITT delivers on its brand promise.
Ashley is member of the firm’s Enterprise Governance Committee and leads multiple corporate task forces to deliver company-wide initiatives. Through her results driven approach and leadership, she has significantly elevated the culture and capabilities of the marketing team. Ashley has a passion for strategy, creativity, and communication, and is an avid reader and writer.
- Board of Directors, ABC Virginia Chapter
- Board of Directors, Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) DC Chapter
- Board of Directors, SAME Northern Virginia Post, 2008-2013
- Chairperson for the DBIA National Design-Build Awards Jury, 2011
Awards and Honors
- Speaker, “Proposals that Win,” NASCC: The Steel Conference (April 2016)
- Speaker, Proposal Management Workshop, ABC Virginia Chapter, (2013/2014)
- Young Member of the Year, SAME Northern Virginia Post, 2010
BBA, Marketing, James Madison University