Ashley Campbell brings a broad range of experience including strategic marketing, branding, sales services, business development, communications, and experience management. Her 16-year career centers on construction and she brings a passion for the building industry. After nearly 10 years with a national competitor, Ashley joined HITT in 2014 as marketing director. Since then her role has grown to include corporate communications, creative management, and business development.
In 2020, Ashley was promoted to senior vice president, a role that includes oversight of the firm’s human resources department. She believes there is a powerful connection between the client experience and employee experience that defines the brand and company culture. Through this alignment, Ashley leads the strategic vision for HITT’s client and employee experience to ensure HITT delivers on its brand promise.
Ashley is member of the firm’s Enterprise Governance Committee and often leads corporate task forces to deliver company-wide initiatives. Known for her vision, creativity, and ability to inspire, Ashley has helped elevate the HITT brand. She is an avid reader and has a passion for writing.
- Board of Directors, ABC Virginia Chapter, 2016-2019
- Chair, ABC Services Corps (publisher of Construction Executive), 2020
- Board of Directors, Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Washington, DC Chapter, 2017-present
- Board of Directors, SAME Northern Virginia Post, 2008-2013
- Chairperson for the DBIA National Design-Build Awards Jury, 2011
Awards and Honors
- Young Member of the Year, SAME Northern Virginia Post, 2010
BBA, Marketing, James Madison University