Team | Leadership
Over her 23 years in the construction industry, Sara Collins has led teams in the areas of operations, preconstruction, and business development. She has served on the facilities staff at a world-renowned academic medical center, has helped develop several $100+ million design-build and P3 projects, and has led the construction of healthcare projects of all sizes.
Sara joined HITT in 2015 as a vice president in the Healthcare sector and in 2017 was promoted to senior vice president and leader of the sector. As a sector leader, Sara is responsible for the safe, skillful execution of new construction and renovation of healthcare facilities, laboratories, and other clinical environments. As a passionate supporter of our Clients’ missions, Sara builds teams who understand partnership and keep the mission at the forefront of what we build.
Notable Projects & Clients
- MedStar Lafayette Centre Building 1 and Building 2
- CalvertHealth Medical Center Patient Tower
- Leidos Biomedical Research
Affiliations and Certifications
- AHA Certified Healthcare Constructor
- Board of Directors, Women in Healthcare
- Board of Directors, Habitat for Humanity of Northern VA
- Graduate, ULI Washington Regional Land Use Leadership Institute
- NAIOP Northern Virginia
B.S., Civil Engineering, Lehigh University
M.B.A., West Virginia University